Notice at Collection
Notice at Collection & Additional Disclosures for Residents of Certain U.S. States
The following table describes (i) the categories of personal information we have collected in the past 12 months, and (ii) the categories of third parties to which we have disclosed Personal Information for a business purpose.
|Category of Personal Information Collected||Category of Third Parties Personal Information is Disclosed to for a Business Purpose|
|Identifiers , including name, email address, phone number account name, IP address, and an ID or number assigned to your account.||
|Customer records , billing and shipping address, and credit or debit card information.||
|Demographics, such as your age or gender. This category includes data that may qualify as protected classifications under other California or federal laws.||
|Commercial information , including purchases and engagement with the Service.||
|Internet activity , including cookies, and data related to your interactions with our Service/advertisements.||
|Geolocation data , including location enabled services such as WiFi and GPS.||
|Inferences , including information about your interests, preferences, and favorites.||
|Sensitive Personal Information, including your precise geolocation only.||
The categories of sources from which we collect personal information are set forth in “ Personally Identifiable Information and Other Information Collected by Us ” section above. The business purposes for which we collect Personal Information are described in detail in the section titled “ How We Use Your Personally Identifiable Information ” above and include:
- To provide our Services to you;
- For our administrative purposes;
- To advertise and market our products and services to you;
- With your consent; and
- To comply with applicable law.
Right to Opt-Out of Certain Sales and Sharing
For purposes of Applicable State Laws, we do not “sell” personal information, nor do we have actual knowledge of any “sale” of personal information of minors under 16 years of age as the term “sell” is commonly understood.
- That said, we do share identifiers (e.g., online identifiers), internet or other electronic network activity (e.g., browser cookies), and inferences (e.g., inferences for targeting ads based on collection of identifiers and electronic network activity) with third-party partners for advertising purposes. To the extent that such sharing is considered a “sale” or ”sharing for purposes of targeted advertising” under California or other Applicable State Laws, you may limit such sharing by following the instructions below:
- Google provides tools to allow you to opt out of the use of certain information collected by Google Analytics at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and by Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Network at https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/ .
- The companies we work with to provide you with targeted ads are required by us to give you the choice to opt out of receiving targeted ads. Most of these companies are participants of the Digital Advertising Alliance (“ DAA”) and/or the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI ”). To learn more about the targeted ads provided by these companies, and how to opt out of receiving certain targeted ads from them, please visit: (i) for website targeted ads from DAA participants https://www.aboutads.info/choices ; (ii) for app targeted ads from DAA participants, https://www.aboutads.info/appchoices ; and (iii) for targeted ads from NAI participants, https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ . Opting out only means that the selected participants should no longer deliver certain targeted ads to you, but does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content and/or ads (e.g., in connection with the participants’ other customers or from other technology services).
- To opt out of us using your data for Matched Ads, please contact us as set forth in the “ Contact Us ” section below and specify that you wish to opt out of matched ads. We will request that the applicable technology service not serve you Matched Ads based on information we provide to it. Alternatively, you may directly contact the applicable technology service to opt out.
- You may also limit our use of information collected from or about your mobile device for purposes of serving targeted ads to you by going to your device settings and selecting “Limit Ad Tracking” (for iOS devices) or “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” (for Android devices).
Please note that if you opt out using any of these methods, the opt out will only apply to the specific browser or device from which you opt out. We are not responsible for the effectiveness of, or compliance with, any opt out options or programs, or the accuracy of any other entities’ statements regarding their opt out options or programs .
You may also opt out by clicking on the “ Do Not Sell or Share My Information ” link found here, by contacting us as set forth in “ Contact Us ” below.
Right to Know
Under Applicable State Laws, you have the right to know certain information about our data practices. For example, California residents have the right to request the following from us:
- The categories and specific pieces of personal information that have been collected by us;
- The categories of sources of that the personal information was collected;
- The categories of third parties with whom personal information is shared;
- The categories of information that are sold or disclosed for a business purpose to third parties;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
Right to Delete Your Personal Information
Under Applicable State Laws, you may have the right to request that we delete your personal information. This right to deletion does not apply to any of your personal information that is subject to an exception under Applicable State Laws. Once we receive your request and verify your identity, we will delete all personal information in our records that is not subject to a legal exception.
Right to Correct Inaccurate Personal Information
Under Applicable State Laws, you may have the right to request the correction of personal information where it is inaccurate or incomplete. In some cases, we may provide self-service tools that enable you to manually update your personal information.
Right to Appeal.
You may have the right to appeal our decision or response to your request. To exercise your right to appeal, you can submit and appeal request using the same method used to submit your original request, including by contacting us as set forth in “Contact Us” below.
Right to Limit Sharing of Your Sensitive Personal
Under Applicable State Laws, you may have the right to limit our use and disclosure of certain “sensitive” personal information. Examples of sensitive personal information include your: precise geolocation, genetic data, ethnic origin, and religious background. The right to limit the processing of sensitive personal information only applies if the information is processed for purposes of inferring characteristics about you. We currently do not engage in such processing.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise any of these rights, call our toll-free number at (877) 747-6045, or email us at email@example.com or submit the form located here . In the request, please specify which right you are seeking to exercise and the scope of the request. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 days. In order to verify your identity and process your request, we may ask you to provide certain information so that we match that data to you in our systems. If we are unable to verify your identity, we may deny your request to know or delete.
You can designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. However, we will require written proof of the agent’s permission to do so and verify your identity directly.
Right to Non-Discrimination
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any your rights.
Shine the Light
Customers who are residents of California may request (i) a list of the categories of personal information disclosed by us to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for those third parties’ own direct marketing purposes; and (ii) a list of the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed such information. To exercise a request, please write us at the email or postal address set out in “ Contact Us” above and specify that you are making a “California Shine the Light Request.” We may require additional information from you to allow us to verify your identity and are only required to respond to requests once during any calendar year.
Allen Media, LLC
300 Interstate North Pkwy SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
ATTN: Legal Dept